2018 Honda Rebel CMX300 ABS
- Vehicle Overview
- Features & Options
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
- Vehicle Location
Offering a fresh take on custom cool, the Rebel 300 mix old- and new-school style and are engaging and fun to ride, with an outlook geared toward firing the imagination of a younger generation of riders. It features straightforward, minimalist design with low, lean bobber silhouette, and is fun to ride slow and fast—great for day trips, jaunts to the coffee shop, or even sporty sessions on winding roads. Accessible, fun to ride, and easy to live with, this model go their own way but are also blank canvases, ready for whatever their owners’ imaginations have in store.
- Extra Seat
- Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cyilnder four-stroke
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0mm x 63.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Induction: PGM-FI; 38mm throttle bodies
- Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorized w/ electronic advance
- Starte: Electric
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Clutch: Multiplate wet
- Final Drive: Chain; 14T/36T
- Front: 41mm telescopic fork; 4.77 in. travel
- Rear: Twin shock; 3.77 in. travel
- Front: Single 296mm disc w/ hydraulic calipers; ABS
- Rear: Single 240mm disc w/ hydraulic calipers; ABS
- Front: 130/90-16
- Rear: 150/80-16
- Rake (Caster Angle): 28º
- Trail: 110mm (4.3 in)
- Seat Height: 27.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity : 3 gal.
- Color: Matte Silver Metallic
- Curb Weight*: 370 lbs.
This bike comes with an extra seat for a passenger and rear pegs.