2013 Harley Davidson Muscle VRod
- Vehicle Overview
- Features & Options
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
- Vehicle Location
The fast, powerful and aggressive V-Rod Muscle™ motorcycle is built for riders who want a little extra beef with their horsepower. Big meaty air scoops, muscle-bound mufflers, 240 mm rear tire, fastback-style tail section and massive airbox compliment the power of the 1250 cc liquid-cooled Revolution engine. Ride the V-Rod Muscle™ and experience the true definition of “power cruiser.” This brawny beast is for performance enthusiasts who crave power and control, with a dash of intimidation, in a package that is all Harley-Davidson.
- Exhaust System
- Keyless Start
• Security Package option including factory-installed Harley-Davidson® Smart Security System with hands-free fob and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
• Michelin® Scorcher® tires
• Platinum powder-coated powertrain with polished covers
• Satin chrome dual exhaust with turn-out mufflers
• Silver, 5-spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
• Sport front fender with black brace supports and blacked-out rear section
• Polished aluminum handlebar with integrated riser
• Polished forged aluminum triple clamps
• Chopped rear fender
• Angular airbox with side covers
• Color-matched radiator shrouds
• Satin black headlamp bucket
• LED front turn signals integrated in mirror stems
• LED combined stop/tail/turn light integrated within rear fender
• Side-mounted license plate
• 43 mm inverted forks
• Stylized rear shocks with black springs
• Black frame
• Deep, drag-style two-up seat
The 2013 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle is one of the strongest players in its segment as its classy design language, modern technologies and the capable engine help it deliver first class performances.
The motorcycle can be easily recognized thanks to its drag-style handle bars, dual exhaust with satin chrome finish, fat rear tyre and the unique radiator design.
Power comes from a 1.247 cc Liquid-cooled, Revolution, 60° V-Twin engine which develops a peak torque of 115 Nm at 6,500 rpm and offers an average fuel consumption of 6.3 l/100 km.
The capable engine is paired with a modern ’slipper’ clutch which provides smooth, high-power handling in turns or whenever you downshift by reducing clutch friction.
As far as technologies go, the Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle is equipped with H-D Smart Security System, Brembo Brakes with Standard ABS and a dual side exhaust system.